Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Things to be thankful for/ 2014 Goals

 *My keyboard is acting up, please excuse some extra letters if I don't catch them *

Its a new year, were in a new home and well.. there is a lot to be thankful about, a lot to smile about. 
we have our health of course, a roof over our heads, food in our fridge and heat in our home during this crazy winter season. All of these truly make me smile. I take advatage of them every single day.

Our son had his 1 year well visit yesterday. 1 year yall! can you believe it? Because Im still having a hard time. I love this stage of his life though, hes growing, learning,curious about everything and staring to really talk!! 

So I woke up this morning, sat down with my morning coffee and greek yogurt and thought, I should make a list of goals for 2014. Instead, I wrote thank you cards from Christmas/ J's birthday.  Now, It still eats at me, what are some goals? Well, Ive already started my goal of eating cleaner and better. I would love to become more involved with my blog and keeping memories of projects around the house. Another goal is learning to cope and relax when my anxiety gets bad, stop being so hard on myself and learn to let go & let God take over. I want to get Joseph more involved with the Library here and take advantage of the free kids groups around town. I would also love to meet up with some of the other Nebrask Bloggers! 
As we move forward with the year, Im sure I will come up with more goals for myself.

I would love to hear any goals you have for yourself or your family! I'm always about supporting each other in meeting our goals! 

~ Nicole 


2 comments:

  1. I actually posted about my fitness goals today! I too need to learn to relax more, I hate getting so caught up and panic attacks start happening. Learning how to do this will be tough but I've got to otherwise it'll affect my heath at some point! I still want to put together some kind of meet up group thing! And would LOVE to meet you sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for goals. I am still thinking what mine are...let me know how the clean eating goes...we thought about it but I am still on the fence. Happy Belated Birthday Joseph!

    ReplyDelete