Monday, November 11, 2013

BIG NEWS!

If you follow me on Instagram, I'm sure you can already guess what this post is about.
I haven't been as active on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram recently and I felt like people may have noticed that I got quiet. 
Well, I've been busy. I've been stressed, I've been praying and Just trying to remain calm.
I made a post on my Facebook saying we had big news If you follow "Our Humble Webb" on Facebook I'm sure you've seen a few guesses.. And well  Were not pregnant again.. Nice guess lol! 

My Husband and I have made the decision to BUY A HOUSE
Our first home to be exact, our starter home a place to raise our son and future children! 

My husband and I had talked about moving back to Texas, we weighed our options and we did some research.. It just wasn't going to be the best for us right now. With my Husbands job and my job..it's best for us to stay here in Nebraska for now. Texas will always run deep in my heart though and we will visit as much as we can! 

Since my husband is a veteran we are able to use the VA Homeloan services, and seriously...it's the most wonderful service ever! The people were so nice and helpful!  We were paired up with a great realtor here in town, who has been wonderful with meeting our "needs" in a home and giving an honest opinion! Seriously y'all, if you are able to use the VA home loan service.. DO IT! You won't regret it.

Adam and I found a house that we LOVED! It had everything and more that we wanted. We went back to see it for the second time and decided to put in an offer.  
We waited.. Longest 24 hrs of my life! 
I knew they would counter.. But after multiple tries of trying to work with them..there was no budge.
We had to swallow our pride and walk away. 

Let the search begin, AGAIN.

Adam found a newer listing and was intrigued. The price was wonderful, the updates were great..so let's go and take a look.
I went with our realtor while Adam was at work. It was wonderful, beautiful and  I couldn't wait to take him back and let him see everything the house had to offer! 
There's a big front porch, and cute back yard with a big two car garage ( total man cave ready) 
A basement with a family room, a storage room, laundry and an office.. 
Two bedrooms up stairs with a cute bathroom and an adorable kitchen!
Hard wood floors through the house and so much more, y'all! 
There was charm of it being an older house..but the updates of a modern look. 
When Adam got off of work we met back up with our realtor and took another look..Adam loves it just as much as I do, so.. We put in an offer! 
My mind was more at ease with this house, I wasn't worried..I wasn't feeling stressed.
Next thing you know I'm getting a call from our realtor. 
They accepted our offer!
* Happy dance!!* 

We've signed the agreement papers, and scheduled an inspection. 
Praying everything goes well with the inspection so that we can continue to move forward. 
Our closing date is set to mid December, right before our trip to Texas for Christmas! ( we have a thing for moving when it's snowing) ahaha! 

I cant wait to show y'all more pictures, but for now..I will tease you with this one! Yey!
 
-Nicole 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! So excited for you and your family!!!! Looks like you found the perfect house for your family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon! I was going to email you! Yey!!! :)

      Delete